I don’t think I’m the best person to be reviewing this game – I’m British and don’t really understand American Football. Throughout the years, I’ve tried to get into the John Madden games multiple times but I just don’t get it.
So, I didn’t feel it was right to write about something that I’m not really suitably qualified to talk about.
The review ratings provided are those of a gamer that has had a brief play of MVP Football – The Patrick Mahomes Experience and the pros and cons have been taken from user reviews on the Oculus Store. A common theme seems to be that if you want a football game then 2MD: VR Football Unleashed is the better option.
If someone who knows what they’re talking about would like to leave a review below, I’d be most appreciative 🙂
Play as superstar quarterback Patrick Mahomes, and feel like a true MVP, as you play high school, college and pro football games.
Call the plays, throw supercharged passes, and stiff arm oncoming defenders in slow motion in this high adrenaline VR football game.
- Realistic motion controls for throwing the ball to wide receivers, shovel passing to your running back, stiff arming oncoming defenders, calling time-outs and more.
- The intense, arcade style action will have you throwing combustible footballs, electrifying your receivers, and dodging in slow motion.
- Choose from practice, high school, college, and pro modes.
- Review the playbook, craft custom plays, and call the audibles between plays.
- Global leaderboards so you can compete with your friends.
- Play however best suits you, whether you are standing or sitting.